Trail : home / School Curriculum Learn More / School Curriculum Coverage / Computing / Computing Information and Updates
Computing Information and Updates
Enhancing learning through technology is important at Fulwood and Cadley and we have developed our access to technology in many ways. I-Pads are our most recent investment which support and enrich opportunities throughout all areas of the curriculum. The children are really benefiting from their enhanced learning experiences from using I-pads within their lessons and are having the most amazing time embedded and enriching their learning.
The iPad in the classroom brings education to life. Children have endless access to valuable information such as a dictionary and thesaurus, which previously were only available in printed format. Interactive technology makes learning more engaging and memorable. Tools such as audio and video recorders can change the way that learning takes place and homework is completed.
The 360 degree safe self review tool is free to use and is intended to help schools review their online safety policy and practice. It provides:
Benefit from 360 degree safe's features:
• Encourage collaborative online use within your school.
• Receive immediate feedback and suggested actions to help your progression.
• Log sources of evidence, comments and action points within your account.
• Easily compile and print a wide range of reports.
• Compare and benchmark your responses with other users of